Cher, her sis (Mich) and I went for a short holiday to Singapore. 4 days 3 nights :) Just the 3 of us. Daddy is not included because I only see him like once in the morning before he goes off to work and once at night when I get back to the hotel :P Cause he usually leaves even before I wake up in the morning, and I'll always get back way later than him at night. Other than our supper at night, I don't even eat meals with him ;P
I really enjoyed this trip alot! except for the walking part. Okay I tell u the walking part sucked :( I don't know why but I think Singapore is way hotter than Malaysia. I sweated like a water tap, and I had to walk everywhere under the hot sun. Sit the MRT and the public bus. Thank god the public transport there is so efficient. Just compare their MRT to our KTM @@
But still I'm lucky to have my own car here @@ Imagine sitting the KTM whenever I wanna go out. I rather not go out then :(
Haha kk so here is what we did for the 4 days :D
Day 1
Reached Harbourfront at about 1.30pm then we had to find our way to Bugis cause Cher's hotel was there. Lol we were damn lost man, when we first got down from the bus. We didn't even know where was the MRT station. So we just followed the crowd, looked at signboards and yes we reached Bugis safely :P
Eh damn proud okay! First time in Singapore you know! Didn't get lost some more :P
Haha then Lincoln ( the awesome-est person ) was already waiting for us at the Bugis Mrt :) Then he helped us to buy our Ezylink Card. It's their touch and go card in Singapore so that it would be easier for us to travel around with the mrt and bus.
Then we threw all our luggage at him. Haha its okay cause he is BUFF ;P then he walked us to Cher's hotel and we threw our luggage there then he took us for dessert :)
Durian and apple strudel. Which he paid for :) Thanks Lincoln :)
Sat there and just chit chat for awhile. Admiring nice cars. Eh do you know Singapore has really really nice cars on the roads! Damn I'm gonna buy a Lexus one day :)
Then something really really funny happened. As usual, involving me and my stupid answers :( I'm sowieee I really cant help saying stupid stuffs :(
Lincoln asked : So how did you all come here.. by bus rite?
Mun : no la by mrt la.
Then I heard silence........then i was wondering errrrr why no one reply me one. So I looked up. I saw Cher's face was all red trying to tahan her laughter and Linc's face was the speechless look. =.=
Then only I REALISED what he was asking. He meant, how did u all come to Singapore. Not how did u all come here ( the place where we were sitting, and eating our apple strudel ). LOL
Cher said its like, hmmmm you're trying to say Linc is damn stupid cause he just picked us up from the mrt then he asked us how we came here. XD Hehe sorry laa I wasn't using my brains when I answered :P
So after eating, Linc took us to Marina Barrage :) he was also the photographer of the day :P Told you he's awesome :P

*marina sands bay in the background :P*

*jump for the sky :D*

Haha one piece of advice he told me when I am traveling in Singapore is :
When in doubt, walk straight!
I'll always remember that ;p
Lol damn good advice! His walk straight rule worked and we got to places we wanted to go without any trouble :P
After barrage, we went to Marina Sands Bay. You know, the 3 buildings with the ship on top :P
Went to the shopping mall opposite first. Things there are damn expensive. All the branded stuffs only.. Nothing much to see =/
*took a picture with the Xmas tree :)*

After that, Lincoln left for home, but he dropped us at the mrt station first cause we were seriously toooo tired to walk there :( Haha you see, thanks again Lincoln :)
Then our next destination, Orchard Road :) The christmas decoration there is damn nice okay. Half the road was pink in color and the other half was blue :D
*pink christmas tree :)*
*teddy bears on the whole street. damn cute lo :P*
*ION orchard shopping mall*
Then we had our dinner there.
*my curry laksa*
After that we walked around abit more then we were all so tired that we decided to go back to the hotel to sleep. I wasn't staying with Cher at Bugis cause my dad had a hotel room in Clarke Quay, booked under company :P
But I had to go back to Bugis to get my luggage. Then from Bugis, I walked slowly by myself to the mrt station and sat the train to Clarke Quay where my hotel was :) Singapore is safe, I assure you that! Other than a few stares I got from strangers on the road, nothing else happened. HAHA :)
I didn't even know where was the hotel lor. All I know is that I have to stop at Clarke Quay Station and from there I just walked around by myself looking at signboards then I found my hotel. It is damn near to the station only la. Connected some more. So fong bin I like :)
*Swisshotel Merchant Court* :D
Awesome 5 star hotel :P
I was shocked to see the huge-ass room :D Only for two people. Me and Daddy :D
*one queen size bed each :D* yippie yay! ;D
with a plasma tv :D
Lol I lie on the bed watching tv till I fell asleep every night :P
Lol I lie on the bed watching tv till I fell asleep every night :P
*daddy's working area....and my comfortable sofa :D*
*bathroom was awesome big tooo ;D*
PEACE ^^
PEACE ^^
So I reached the hotel, bathed, then daddy dragged me out for supper. Damn @@ My legs were hurting like shit already lo but he still made me walk all the way to Chinatown. Haha we had pork porridge :)
Came back close to 1am that night, then I died straight on the bed. Woke up early the next morning. 7 am. for Universal Studios. :)
Hmmm I think I'll continue bout Singapore trip some other time. Cause I'm lazy now ;D Hehe..
will tell you bout how awesome Uni Studios and Sentosa were ;D
Till then,
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment