Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Great time spent with the old college mates!

My weekends was great! Great time spent with the old college mates! Thanks Cher for organizing the BBQ and bringing everyone together again :) and thanks CY for offering your house as the venue. Just like the good ol' times. Really glad to meet most of them at the bbq.

LOL quoted from cy 'good old jokes in the past are still funny at present. :)'


Seriously, in my past 21 years of life, one of my most memorable and happiest times were at KBU. Not primary school, not high school, not even uni life...Somehow the bond, the friendship we share with friends at KBU is different from my friends now in Monash. I'm so glad and grateful to have friends like them!!! :))


I was glad that I was able to attend the bbq session. So i guess it wasn't so bad afterall that my Penang trip was cancelled.


There was a total of 16 of us I think. Lol I can't remember how long ago but this gathering was like the first time after 2 years maybe that most of us were there :) Except for yune who cant make it last min :((( Its okay Yun! We will have more gatherings like this in the future okay! :))



*the view from his rooftop*
This is the thing I MISS most about his house since the last time we were there, which was I think my birthday 3 years ago..hehe :) I swear one day I will own a house which has an awesome view like this!! Somehow reminds me of LOP.



*clear view of Twin tower and KL tower and we could even see Genting from his rooftop!*
Hehe that night, which was the eve of Hari Raya, we saw lots of fireworks from everywhere! At least 10 different fireworks? :))) Damn awesome view!


*trying to start the fire*

*muahahha the amount of chicken wings we have!! :DD*



AND the best food for the night, the winner of the night was


THIS! SASHIMI!!!
omg damn damn damn awesome! Thanks to Dai Lou who bought a whole salmon fish for us! And for being the sifu of the day. Slicing up the sashimi for us to eat. I ate soooo much sashimi. Ate till I was satisfied! Hehehe!!


*Sifu getting to work while we all sat there and wait to grab the sashimi!*



Lol me and Cher wont hak hei one lorrr... Like wat Cher said 'I very thick skin one..you all duwan to eat fast I finish it all XD' HAHAHAHHA :p



Dai Lou also grilled some salmon for us using the bbq pit! Oh my it was good too!!



*Mun, Cher*










*Playing cards session after everything was done*

p/s: sorry for the not so clear pictures. My camera is damn sucky lo especially when taking night photos. haihh :((



That night, i stayed over at Cher's house and the next morning, we woke at around 11am then I went over to Puchong to find the nubbie boy :P

Just sat at his house and chill and stole his food and chocolates then I went home. I came home and I slept for 4 hours straight! Lol dunno why I was damn super tired.

Then woke for dinner and he came and find me for yamcha! Wheeee :D We wanted to go Snowflakes but the place was seriously full so we changed to Chatime which was full too so we decided to have dessert at the shop below chatime.

I had my Black Glutinous Rice with Mango and Coconut Juice. RM10 for a small bowl..Super expensive but it was awesome!!!!!!!! ;DD And he had the normal ginger soup with peanut and sesame balls.


Then we walked over to Asia Cafe to get Takoyaki! 3 prawn balls and 3 octopus balls :D Tapao-ed it and ate in the car :D


Hmmmm today, wont be going out I guess. Stay home and start studying abit and watch my drama!


And I think im recovering from my cough. good! So that I can eat my Seoul Garden buffet on Friday hopefully! And also Mr Teh, you promised to buy me chocolates after i recover from my cough ah! Dont care I bring you go to the shop and sapu all.. muahahahhaha :P


Kla ciao for now :)

-mun-

0 comments: