AND ITS WHITE!! :DDD
Thanks so much dear!!!!!!!!!! Even though you're already super super superrrrrrr broke but you insisted that you will make sure I'll get a smart phone before I leave to Melbourne. Because you know this will help me in many ways. Like getting apps which allows me to look at the whole train system in melbourne. And also easier for you to contact me there with Whatsapp, Skype :)
Thanks for running all around Curve. Searching up down everywhere just so that I could get my phone on that day itself because you knew if I couldnt get it, I would be super disappointed. I'm sorry I threw my tantrums that day.
My 3rd resolution : Try to control my temper!!!!
And after getting the phone, he still took me for a good dinner at Tony Romas. Just cause I wasn't feeling really happy before that and cause he said that it's been a long time since we last had a good meal. Thanks again dear!!


We over ordered that nite. Lol and ended up we had to tapau back. And the whole time we were eating dinner, I was playing with my new love <3 Pictures above taken with my love. Not bad eh.
And I came home, and started downloading apps. And started kacau-ing Cher on Whatsapp. Haha so fun :P
I'm trying to customize my phone cause its so plain and ugly now but I realize its not as easy as I thought! I dont even know how to use all the apps okay. Ishh but I will figure it out soon :D And I'll make my phone the prettiest phone :D
Tata for now
-mun-
My 3rd resolution : Try to control my temper!!!!
And after getting the phone, he still took me for a good dinner at Tony Romas. Just cause I wasn't feeling really happy before that and cause he said that it's been a long time since we last had a good meal. Thanks again dear!!
*Fried Mushrooms!*

*Beef Ribs and Chicken Tenders*

We over ordered that nite. Lol and ended up we had to tapau back. And the whole time we were eating dinner, I was playing with my new love <3 Pictures above taken with my love. Not bad eh.
And I came home, and started downloading apps. And started kacau-ing Cher on Whatsapp. Haha so fun :P
I'm trying to customize my phone cause its so plain and ugly now but I realize its not as easy as I thought! I dont even know how to use all the apps okay. Ishh but I will figure it out soon :D And I'll make my phone the prettiest phone :D
Tata for now
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment