*us getting ready for the party :D*


I thought it was quite sad to have a party at a small tiny bar in Clayton Campus but I was proven wrong. That place can really be so happening!
The night started off with us 5 girls sitting there talking among ourselves which was quite sien till 1 guy from another table, got up and made the first move. He came over, introduced himself and sat with us and we started talking. Haha I think it was a dare from his group of friends la! After that, the night was awesome. From 1 guy, till the whole bunch came over and started talking to us and that was how we made friends :P

*Cheeers :D White wine...but not nice :(*



*The friends we made! :D*
From 5 girls to........ surrounded by guyssss hahahahaa
From 5 girls to........ surrounded by guyssss hahahahaa

I drank till I got high and dizzy and I think I was drunk because I started laughing at small little things which were not funny at all. I do that all the time when I'm drunk :(
We had to leave early cause we didnt wanna miss the train and bus back to the city. Haha the train was superrrr empty and we were high :P
*told you i was drunk :P*
*came back and camwhore moreee :P*
Hehe so that sums up our night at the Monash Cocktail Party..
And other pictures that we took during the week ~
*Every morning, at Clayton with hot chocolate!*
Super awesome especially when the weather is cold :D
Super awesome especially when the weather is cold :D

*Clayton Campus* So nice..*envy* :(


*their so called "lake"*

*At Yarra River :)*
So niceee...My fav place so far in Melb
The background looks so fake..Like its from a postcard lorrrrr
So niceee...My fav place so far in Melb
The background looks so fake..Like its from a postcard lorrrrr



*At eureka Skydeck*


I had sooooo much fun in the past week and I dont want it to end!! One more week to enjoy before class starts then it will be time to be stress again :(
I promised myself and promised Cher that I will have the time of my life here in Melbourne and I think I'm really really beginning to love this place :)
Till next time,
-mun-
p/s: dear, I still rmb that I have a bf back home dont worry :P Anyway, all the guys I met here are shorter than me, so its definitely a no no :P hahahahahahhaa I will try to behave myself and dont cross the limit okie? :P

0 comments:
Post a Comment