Thursday, September 20, 2012

Been summoned to post

By MunLi. She was like 'i don't care next time u post'... Lol...

There are a few reasons that I hardly ever blogged now.

1. I don't have a freaking laptop and it's pissing me off cus it's so hard for me to work. Print notes, edit notes, do assignment, transfer photos, sync my phone etc

2. I have limited Internet quota and stupid quota is finishing fast

3. This place is too boring

K anyway, I'm supposed to be studying now but my brain is too tired, and it's on community health so I'm way too lazy n sleepy n tired to study...

Updates of my life:

1. Explored Queenstown n Milford Sound. Short n expensive trip with a lot of traveling. Those two places are reallllyyyy pretty. So pretty that I now think Dunedin is too brown n ugly.

2. So busy these days that I rarely ever gym n yes gaining weight. I now see the importance of gumming or rather exercising.

3. Madly in love with hot chic n muffin now. Buying muffin every other day.

4. This place is too boring that i have nothing to do on weekends. Sien...

5. Had chicken rice n nasi lemak the other day. Reminds Me of home. Speaking of food. I made this long list of food that I want to eat when I'm back.. I'm still adding more food to the list :p

6. I am not liking spring.. So basically I'm not liking the weather yet. But. I must say that I prefer the cold over the heat. Winter, too cold. Spring, mad weather! I once experienced snow, sleet, rain, wind n sun in 1.5 hours!! I was in the clinic n the weather was changing nonstop. It was like watching a movie. But at least, I experienced 'snow'... It was sleet actually. But it made the whole place white... There was 1.5cm thick of sleet outside my balcony. So pretty!! But once is enough. I don't want to experience that cold n Mad weather again. Then, it's hot but windy during the day that it gets too stuffy indoors, but night it's damn cold.. Weather please be nice to me.

7. Im 'collecting' scars here. From cooking oven cupboard bla bla bla. Seriously I have like 3 scars on me now that I don't think it will ever ever recover.

8. The climate here's bad for my skin... I'm getting a lot of pimples. In the sense that this always at least one pimple on me!!! Big pimple... I now have 3 on me. N i have never experienced this bad pimples issues in msia before.

9. My Hair is getting long n bushy n out of shape. I wanna cut it!

10. I like this cafe so much that I think I wanna go back again. Not cheap. Like $16 for a dish but yum yum!!

11. I miss home.

12. Gonna be back in msia in 2 months time.. Can't wait!!!

13. I don't hate this place la. It's a nice place to study. But if I get to choose, I would rather be in a big city.

14. I miss my car so much

15. It's getting hard to type on iPad. So that's all for now. I need to studyyyyyyyyy...

Bye!! And NZ is a pretty, laid back, clean, like post card, and a nice place!! Main point is, I don't hate this place. Haha!!

-Cher-
1



0 comments: