I've been super busy recently, going out non stop since the last day of my exams. Spending the remaining few days with the classmates as most of them will be leaving sunway soon to go back to their own hometown.
Ok let me start with whatever I see in my camera. And I must mention this again, I super duper love my camera la! Its been following me wherever I go, and everytime I bring out my camera to snap away, people will all start puji-ing my baby.. And I will go all 'thank you thank you' *waves my signature beauty pageant wave* :P
1. Theme week for our last week in Uni
A classmate of mine proposed to have a theme week in uni during the last week, so that we have more reasons to take more group pictures, and as you all know, our whole class LOVES taking pictures :P I think we can win the most SS class ever d lol. Thats what happens when you put many girls together.
*Monday -Blue*
*Tuesday - Red/Pink*
*Hehe love the heart back!!*
*We were so red so we decided to do the CNY pose- Gong Xi Gong Xi*
hahahh told you we're damn SS right!!

*Wednesday- Checkered*
Everyone was staring at us, thinking we are the checkered shirt club XD
*Thursday- Black and White*

And the final day of the week/last day of uni - Rainbow colors.
Even arranged ourselves according to the colors of the rainbow hehe

Haha I love this la damn funny!!!

*Taking a group photo with our Head Of Pharmacy- Prof Kenneth*
*With my favorite PEP partner :P* Cause we do stupid stuffs together all the time
After all the photoshooting, we went over to Garage 51, located just outside Sunway uni for good brunch. I super love the coffee here ok!! I've been going back there non stop. My favourite hang out place now! Sumore so near to my house!!

2. One day Kota Kemuning non stop makan trip with Hou
It was a totally random trip cause I had something to do in KK, so Hou decided to drive me there and after I was done with my stuffs, we went searching for food hehe..
While I was in the toilet, Hou went up to the barista and requested this cute bear holding a heart shape for me because it was our monthsary. So cuteeeeeee :P
*Ciplak looking egg with bacon and tomatoes and cheese*
*And this was awesome!! Forgot what was it called already haha*
*Next stop*
*Pork burger*
The meat was super juicy and BIG!!
3. Interview for my government posting
Like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm hired. Yes, I'm gonna be a government servant for at least 2 years before I can get my pharmacist license.
The interview went fairly well. I was super nervous before that, and since my number was the 10th, which means I will be the 10th person to enter the room. So I had plenty of time to chit chat outside while waiting for my turn. And when my friends came out from the room one by one, we will all crowd around them, asking them what questions they got, how they answer, etc etc.. Then mentally prepare the answers in our head.
And we (40 of us) were the only chinese people at the waiting area while the rest were all malay interviewing for other jobs lol, and we were making a hell lot of noise. Haha so paiseh, kena marah few times.
When it was finally my turn, I knocked the door, went in. And the first thing they said was 'wah you SPM semua A1 ahh..'. And I replied with ' tak ada le, ada 2 A2 lol'.. Then they bombed with with lots of clinical questions, antibiotic resistance, eczema medications, counseling, allergy reactions,medication errors. and I just crapped on and on. Most of the questions I already knew from my other friends previously so I had no problem answering. I even had to 'pretend' to think for awhile before answering because it would be too obvious if I knew the answer straight away before needing to think right hahaa.
And the trick that my friend told me was 'do not say something that you dont know or you are not sure about because they will pick on it and continue asking you more then you will be stunned' and 'talk more, dont give them chance to talk so they will have less questions to ask you'.
So i used the 'talk more' method. I didn't give him a chance to talk, i just talk on and on and on. And before I know it, they said I was done. Less than 10 minutes!! LOL so fast ok. Now just waiting for my posting letter to come.
Pray that I get Seremban Hospital la.. Please please give me seremban!!!!!
4. Last day of exams!
Right after the paper, we went SING K!! haha our favorite hobby, plus its damn super cheap. RM10 nett for student Mon-Fri with free flow drinks for 3 hours.
But after singing for an hour, we were too exhausted to continue and ended up playing the songs and just listening to them. Haha we just sat down on the comfy sofa, dead like zombies. Thanks to psychiatry paper that made all of us exhausted.
I still remembered the day before my psychiatry paper, I was so depressed and had multiple panic attacks throughout the whole day. I gave up at 10.30pm and went to bed. Yes it was that bad. I was pissed/sick of studying that I just went to bed when I haven't even finished studying. Haha thinking back now, so daring ahh me!?? I have no idea what was I thinking LOL.
Anyway, after cheong k, we headed over to Pyramid for dinner at Delicious. They had a buy 1 free 1 promotion for their pastas. So it was quite worth la. Ordered 2 pastas to share among us 3.
*Beef Bacon Carbonara*
*Duck Confit Aglio Olio*
5. Brunch with Cher
She was back a week ago but I only had time to meet up with her after my finals. Hehe and she came and pick me up and I took her for brunch at my now favorite spot, Garage 51.
*Ordered my usual Mocha*
*And I forgot the name of this*
6. MuPhas year end party.
Annual event held by our Monash Pharmacy Society, which is also a farewell party for us Year 4s. And it was pretty awesome. The juniors did a great job.
*All trying to fit into that small frame*
*FOOOD*
7. Yuen Steamboat Gathering
Another class gathering, just because we like to eat :P
*THE BOMB*
I think I ate more chicken wings than steamboat stuffs. hahaha
*2nd round after steamboat at Coffea Coffee*
I freaking love their Caramel Latte man!!Best thing ever. Kept going back for moreeee :P
*Just Enjoy :)*
*Group Picture*
*And one of my classmate made each of us a card. Awww so sweet of her!! :)*
Random plan with the classmates to head down to Sekinchan for some photoshooting with paddy fields. And since I had nothing to do plus I havent seen paddy fields in my life before, I went along.
The journey was about 2 hours. I have no idea why we took so long to reach. Maybe cause we were driving quite slowly and got lost multiple times.
Weather was super hot it almost killed me -.-
Thanks kermin, for being our driver and sorry I fell asleep on the way back, letting you drive on your own. HAHAHA
*CANTIK KAN??! :D*
After all the photoshooting was done, we headed over to some seafood restaurant to have lunch!
Lunch was SO CHEAP !!! RM10 per person only for 5 dishes shared among 8 people!
Then we went berjalan jalan finding for corn to tapao home...
At 4 pm, we called it a day and started our journey home. And the sky was soooo blue when we were driving home!! Before that, during the photoshooting, the sky was so gloomy and grey cause it just stopped raining lo. Sad :(
Blue sky, Y U NO COME OUT EARLIER??
And after this shot, I fell asleep hehe. As usual la, since when I can ever stay awake in the car. Its such a torture ok :P
9. Drinking session with the usual drinking gang.
Came back home after Sekinchan and I totally died on the bed. Was damn damn tired. Slept for about 2 hours then I woke up to get ready for dinner with the drinking gang.
Ahboy picked me and Chern up and we went over to Picaddilly to meet up with the rest. He's so nice la, always being my driver :P Thankieww Ahboy :P
It was a good night la. Going drinking with them, always makes me so happy after the sessions. Partly because of the alcohol and also because they are damn funny people!! So gonna miss our drinking sessions when some of them head home next month :(
We MUST do it ONE LAST TIME ok!!
*I super love Hoegarden!!*
And so we ordered like 5 buckets haha
*I was so red and giving out so much heat, I felt like a human radiator!!*
10. Day out with Hou
Finally had time to go out paktor after 2 months of not being able to do so because of exams!!! Like seriously, we have not watched a movie in 2 months, not gone out shopping/eating/jalan jalan for 2 months.
I was craving the ramen, and everyone kept telling me about the BEST ramen in One U, Isetan so obviously I had to go try it out for myself! Hehe so much for dieting to keep fit for Bali. My plan totally failed since the day I finished my last paper. I have been eating non stop!!! Arrrrrghhhhhhhhh
*OOTD*
Yeap still in the peplum phase: P
Ordered 2 bowls and we didnt expect the portion to be so huge! Omg couldn't even finish eating but it was good! Haha so I just ate up all the pork and other 'liu' and left the mee :P
*This came together as a set, and it was seriously damnnnnnn gooood!!!*
After lunch we went jalan jalan for awhile because I need new sunglasses and also maxi dress for our trip to Bali which is happening sooon!!
But me being so fussy, yeah I didnt find anything. Bought a handbag instead. Hehe more like darling bought it for me. Hehe thankiewww :P
Then I was craving for Jalan Alor's chicken wings so yeap sudden random plan to head down to KL to satisfy my craving!!!
*So awesome ok!! But they increase the price again! Like wtf so expensive already!!*
*Ordered my favorite salted egg sotong!! :D*
*And his favorite Siu Yuk Meen*
Everytime we are here, these are the 3 things we will order without fail!! Lol
11. BBQ gathering
Haha yes another gathering. Told you we just love eating so we will find any excuse to make a party :P
Kermin was the host, she prepared all the food, and everything was so organized!! Like you dont have to ask her where is the spoon, or scoop, or sauce or plates or whatever. Everything was arranged so nicely!
Thank you Kermin! You seriously host the BEST bbq party la. Have it more often so I can eat more of the pork ok!!
Had so much fooood ok! Lamb, Pork, Fish, Sausages, Fried Meehoon, Curry Chicken...etc etc..
And it was one-of-a-kind bbq party because we had a romantic candlelight dinner due to some unexpected sudden blackout which lasted for about 1 hour before she got it fixed haha..
*Nah see so pretty and romantic right!!!*
*My favorite Marshmallow!!*
So ons ok, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, dip with chocolate sauce*
Omg heaven!!
*And Ice cream!!*
*Group Photo*
Stayed over that night and the next day, which was today, I headed over to One U to find darling for lunch before going home..
*Minced pork with Basil Leaves- Thai Style*
*And my favorite dessert!!LOVE THIS!!!*
So thats all that have been happening since I decided to abandon the blog, and revive it back again because I'm feeling bored now. Now you know why I have no time to update this blog.
Hehe now I'm super excited about BALI TRIP. Approximately 1.5 weeks from now! :D So looking forward to it!!
Firstly because Cher is going with me!!! Yippieee super love going on trips with her la!
And 2nd because I will be spending my birthday there!
And 3rd because its an all expense paid trip by Hou cause he said its for my birthday celebration. Thanks dear!!
And 4th because we will be staying in a private villa with our own pool! Which means POOL PARTY!!! omg so excited!!! Hehehe that villa ain't cheap you know, so must enjoy kao kao!
But now, I have to plan the itinerary of the trip, because Hou gave me that task. But I dont mind because I have nothing to do anyway and I want to make sure I get to do everything that I wanna do. Hehe
Parasailing, Flying Fish, any water sports, BRING IT ON, I'M READY. I'm such a water person I would spend all my money on watersports hahahahha
Ok time to hibernate again.
Tata for now!
Will be back when I have the time hehe
-mun-




















0 comments:
Post a Comment