We had a small birthday celebration for my classmate at Nando's Pyramid. My 2nd time eating Nando's. I kinda like it so I think I will definitely go back for more :)
*1/4 chicken with fries and potato salad*
*the birthday girl :)*
Then we went dress shopping for awhile in Pyramid. At night, was when my night life started XDXD
We were going to Luna Bar that night!! :D Hehe my first time there.. First time in a bar actually. Lol I am a very good girl one okay. I dont go clubbing or whatsoever :P
*my driver of the day <3*
*and his car build-in GPS!! wahh that gps damn cool I like! :P*
We were supposed to reach Luna before 9.30pm to avoid paying the cover charge of rm50, but somehow due to some unforeseen circumstances, we reached there late :( Boo quite umm dai lor..Cause the cover charge was inclusive of 1 drink only.
Oh well, at least I enjoyed myself there plus its my first time experience :)
*sat at the top floor with not-very-awesome view lo*
*the view from where we were sitting*
*KL tower*
LOL we couldnt find it at first, but turns out it was like the other side of Luna bar :P
LOL we couldnt find it at first, but turns out it was like the other side of Luna bar :P
*the pool*
*the bar downstairs*
We had a triple date!! :D
*Cher, TH*
*Hou, Mun*
*Bran, Sann*
*my Luna Cocktail*
*awesome view of the twin tower :D*
*I kinda like this candid picture ;P*
And and there was like some drama happening there that night!! Haha we saw this quite fat girl, who was totally unconscious. And she didn't seem like she was drunk because her face wasn't red at all and I don't think a drunk person can totally like be so dead like her lo.
So we suspected that her drink got spiked with drugs OR she was allergic to some drink maybe? Lol her face was totally pale and she couldn't even stand up. So the bouncers had to carry her down the stairs and later into the washroom where they splashed water onto her face. I was in the washroom at that time but I didn't wait to see what happened next.
And in the washroom, there was this girl, who was puking so terribly in one of the cubicle and she refused to come out I do not know why. And all her friends were like trying to persuade her to open the door.. Somehow, the girls toilet was like infested with lots of guys @@
We left after that. and our next stop was Jalan Alor for the awesome chicken wings again for supper!!!!!!! :DD Bran and Sann didn't join us so it was only Cher, Me, Hou and TH.
*fried sotong*
*hokkien mee*
*to-die-for chicken wings!!!!!!*
After we were done eating, as usual we went driving around looking for prostitutes! LOL my favorite pastime :P hahaahahaha saw quite alot this time and some of them, their face was like so yucksss man can vomit @@
That night, I slept over in Cher's house to avoid my curfew of 12 midnite. Haha so we reached back only at 3am... Was damn super super super tired and sleepy and my eyes was so red like some devil.
Next morning,we woke up at 11am and he came and picked me and took me out for breakfast at Aman Suria. The awesome char siew. Hehe I took pictures of it but somehow my camera decided to emo me and it didn't wan to focus on the picture so all my pictures turned out to be damn blur :( So lol duwan to post it up la....
After we were done with brunch which was like almost 2pm, he sent me home and I totally died on my bed until 5.30pm. Woke up and I had to rush to bathe and get ready because we were going for Loud Festival concert that night at Putra Indoor Stadium!!! And I was super duper excited because Jay Chou will be performing plus we had VVIP tickets!!
*our VVIP tix!!! and our seating was 3rd row from the stage!!! How cool is that??! :D*
*the crowd!!*
Hehe, the first performer was 3 guy singers from Malaysia but I do not know their name. But they are damn super lengchai OMGG!!! Cause they were sitting at the VVIP area too and I walked like right pass them and I couldn't help but stare at their faces :PPPP
*first performer, Soda Green*
*the DJ that night was sooooo super cool and yeng!!!!!!!!*
*Landy Wen was next*
*She's super hot and sexayyyyyyyy !!!! :DDD*
*Then it was Cindy Yen*
I have never heard of her before but her voice is nice la! and she is super pretty! :D
I have never heard of her before but her voice is nice la! and she is super pretty! :D
And finally, the only person we were waiting for!!!!!!! He finally came out after 2 hours!!
*JAY CHOU!!!!!*
Everyone screamed like hell when his name appeared! Lol i almost went deaf okay XD
Everyone screamed like hell when his name appeared! Lol i almost went deaf okay XD
*him playing the piano! omg he's damn goood!!! *melts*
And at one time, I ran all the way to the front near the stage!! Seee how super close I wassssssssss!!!!! I could almost touch him okayyyyyy :P AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
Only the VVIPs could run up because the rest had barriers hahahahahahah XDXD and we got pushed back by all the penjaga there but we didn't care. We continue pushing and taking pictures and screaming and the person beside me was screaming in my ear I swear I was gonna go deaf! The damage in my ear was worse than the damage of my voice XD LOL
*His last song before he left -Wu Ding*
with Landy Wen :)
with Landy Wen :)
Overall, honestly I was quite disappointed because Jay Chou didn't look as lengchai as his pictures lo. His hair was like some helmet hair and was quite nub. And also, he sang like max also 7 to 8 songs only. Plus he didn't sing my favorite songs :((( I was expecting more.. Booo but anyway, definitely an experience to remember :)
After the concert, we did something stupid. We were exploring all the corridors, trying to find Jay Chou. HAHAHA we were like walking here and there at the empty deserted corridor and we saw Jay Chou Fan Club people going around so we followed them, in hope that they were going to find Jay. But unfortunately, none of them found him so we left :((((
Had supper at Kayu after that and we reached home around 1am.. Haha definitely a fun and awesome night!!!!!!!
And today, I'm just staying home, resting from all my excitement over the last 2 days. Tomorrow back to uni :((
BOO so not looking forward to it..
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment