Saturday, July 2, 2011

Yes! I had it again!

Yes yes yes guess what i had again???!!! Muahahahhahaha


*JALAN ALOR CHICKIN WINGS FTW!!! :DDDD*
No wonder I'm so fat man! :P Hehe this time it was only both of us because the rest ffk-ed and he promised to bring me there no matter what! Wheee this is happiness man! :))) Had 4 pieces of chicken wing this time. Oh god it was sooooo goood!



*and also ordered siew yuk meen..*
which he taught me how to eat it. First, must put some mee, then take the siew yuk, wrap inside the mee then add more mee then eat! ooomphhhhh mad delicious! :P
I was gobbling up the mee so fast and he said 'dont worry nobody here to fight mee with you. eat slowly la haiyo..not enough we order sumore okiee..wai sek until :P'


Hehehehehehe and now I'm back home and guess what day is tomorrow?? The day that I've been waiting for since one month ago. Its the day that we're going to Perhentian! Yesss :DD Tomorrow morning gotta get up at 5.20am and leave the house by 6am to get to the airport. And then wheee welcome paradise ;DDD


And oh I'm a cat hater too! Yess Hi 5 cher! I hate cats because I just hate anything that moves. Kthxbai

-mun-

0 comments: