Firstly, people here are so , errrrr serious? I think that's the word to describe them. Its like all work and no play. Everyone is so serious bout the practical and everyone works so efficiently.
Our practicals in Sunway usually takes up 3 hours. And even with 3 hours, we wont be able to complete our pracs. And here its only 2 hours!! And I'm proud to announce that for ONCE in my whole entire 3 years of studying pharmacy, I succeeded in getting results :D HAHA even the demonstrator said my results were excellent okay!! :P
Usually in Sunway, we will be busy playing around, disturbing the demonstrators, facebook-ing, pat gua-ing with friends. Lol no wonder we dont get things done. And no wonder ALL our pracs didnt succeed :P And yesterday's prac made me miss Sunway. I wanna go back there where no one is so serious. i wana go back to making fun and kacau-ing the demonstrators. Haihhh :(
Oh and on Sunday, I decided to be "adventurous" and went exploring by myself. Haha ok la not really considered exploring because I just walked to Lygon Street from Swanston Street. LOL and I got lost -.- Yes Yes I know, you all can start laughing at me now. Even my friends laughed at me non stop :( How can someone get lost when Lygon street is only 7 mins away T.T
Thank god for GPS on my hp :D I switched on my navigation, and stood on one spot, and started turning around in circles, just so that I can find the correct direction that is showing on my gps. Hhahahaha and the GPS led me to Lygon Street with voice guidance sumore okie! :D I dont care if my method of getting there is stupid, at least my stupid ways got me to the destination at last rite rite??? :D
This was wat my friend said :
Gwen - ... you got lost from swanston st to lygon st?
Way Chern -HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! very funny xD
Way Chern- Gwen Ong, Listen to her n u know how funny is it!!XD She said the navigator TALKS to her while she is WALKING soooo cute kan! ;D
Oh and the reason why I went to lygon was to find for freddo gelato ice cream! Wheee mission accomplished!
*Durian and Dolce Heaven flavor*
Sat there, enjoying the breeze, looking at the cars pass by, msn-ing dearie using my hp :) Really relaxing :)
Came back home and found out that I was gonna eat dinner alone as both my housemates had their own plans. So I cooked spaghetti! Freaking yummy! With mince pork!! :D
Haha and had my first dinner date with dear on webcam. He ate his dinner while I ate mine. Feels good :) At least someone is there to talk to me and teman me while I'm alone. And we were comparing food, to see whos food looks better. Obviously I win :P Lol we should do this more often dear :P
And finally I bought this!!
*Chips* HEHE gonna try it out real soon ;P
Now back to studying :(
I will munch on my chips now muaahahahahah Im so happpy :D
-mun-




0 comments:
Post a Comment