Friday, March 2, 2012

Pissed off!!

Im freaking pissed off with Unilodge! They made us lose everything we had in the fridge!! I dont fking care bout the groceries but my pimple cream was in the fridge and its now gone! Into the rubbish bin. And it cost rm200. ARHHGG I cant live without my pimple cream laaaaa.Its from Malaysia and what you want me to do now??!!!



We made a BIG fuss about it and went down to complain and talked to the manager, and the manager wanted to shut our mouth by giving us 15 HOYTS free movie tickets to watch any movie we want and 3 vouchers for massage. Blardy hell, keep your movie tickets and vouchers la. How you expect us to watch so many movies. You think we're here to watch movies?? We want back our groceries. Give us someting more useful, like restaurant vouchers or cash vouchers to buy back our groceries la. Dont give us movie tickets. Freaking useless! JUST GIVE ME BACK MY PIMPLE CREAM AND I WILL FORGET BOUT MY GROCERIES.



Tomorrow, we will go down and complain again. HAHA we are damn famous here d. Famous for complaining. The whole reception knows us and every time they see us, they will know that we're there to complain again. haha. Hopefully we can come up with a solution that both parties are happy about.


And because of that, we couldnt cook anything yesterday night and haha a chance for me to go out and spend money :D Went to QV and explored around and finally settled down at Hanaichi ( I tink its spelled like that ) lol.


*Chicken Teriyaki* 
Nice! :D


And just now had EasyWay bubble tea with Nian and TY, and few other people. My first bubble tea in Australia! Wheeee and it was nian's treat coz I had no small change! Thankiewww :)


Weather is getting freaking cold these days. I dont have the mood to go out at all. I just wanna stay at home and rot. Sleep, eat, online chat, and watch my drama :D


Haha. And and we booked our air tickets to Sydney already!!!! Wheeee going for 10 days. Omg more than emough! I'm so happppy :D 10 full days with darling after not seeing him for 4 months. Then he will be flying back to Malaysia while I fly back to Melbourne, and continue rotting here till whenever I like, juz cause I dont like going home hahahaha :P


And no more Gold Coast during Easter. Cause air tickets are freaking expensive and so not worth. So we decided that we'll go during end of semester break too. 23 - 26 June to Gold Coast then 29 June to Sydney! Oh myy I can't wait!!! ;D


Hehe now I just wish the semester will pass faster cause I wanna go on holidays :D


-mun-


0 comments: