Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter week

Easter break is coming to an end :( Sien.....I love holidays. I'm so lazy to go back to uni and study. 2 tests coming up, assignment and report to hand up. FML man..

Anyway few days ago, I had my first Secret Recipe in Melbourne! Haha you know, I definitely wont buy SR cakes here cause its freaking expensive. So yeap it was free from Unilodge again :) Haha I realised that Unilodge is very dai fong lor. Keep giving us free stuffs. And we all very cheapskate. Everything also want. So okla fine I will treat them better and stop complaining about every small little thing.


And guess what?? I didn't know we were going to Melb Central to have the cake. I thought they would have tapao-ed the cake back to the reception area there then we just eat like what they used to do. So obviously I came down to the reception with my Pajamas and my glasses. YES my pajamas.

Omg and suddenly they said 'ok come lets go over to Melb Central to have SR.' I was like WTF?? Now only say!!! And obviously I was paiseh to ask them all to wait for me while I go back up to get dressed. So ok fine I really went to Melb Central with my PJs :( Thank god I didnt see any familiar faces la!! Orelse damn malu ni!!!! :(




*My White Macadamia Chocolate*

*and hot Chocolate*
which sucks. Koko Black ones are much nicer !!!



*ah ma look with PJs*



Then today, we took a tram all the way to Bridport just for the awesome Andrews burger!! Yummmy! My most expensive burger ever since I came here, but it was worth it!!!



Oh and I brought my new boots out for the first time!! Yippie so happy :D

Burger was awesome!! I had the whole lot. Beef burger with egg, cheese, tomatoes and bacon!! Omg the bacon was sooo goood. Damnit I'm gonna buy bacon and fry it myself!!



And I finally bought.....................



*Kangaroo Steak*
Hou says I'm a sadist for eating such a cute animal. But hey pigs are cute too ok..Why u eat pigs??? Hmmm

Sadly, it wasnt as good as I expected. Just normal. Or was it because I cooked it the wrong way? Hmm who cares la. Bring me go eat good steaks in Sydney ok dear? :D


Tomorrow will be up early for breakfast with the housemate! Yippie my 2nd aussie brunch :) Definitely gonna burn a hole in my wallet but who cares laaa..Its the last few days before uni starts again. So just spend the money HAHA ;P


And I totally fell in love with the guy who sings right below my window every fri, sat and sunday nights. Omg I can just brave the cold, sit there in my PJs again, lol , and listen to him play the guitar and sing all my fav songs. Cai Hong, Chi Xin Jue Dui. Omg he seriously melts my heart.


Hehe kla gotta go to bed soon!! Tomorrow needa wake at 7.30am for breakfast. Oh noooo :(


Ciaoz peeps!
Goodnite!

-mun-

0 comments: