Its supposed to be autumn....


Just 3 days ago, I was out at the park wearing my shorts and enjoying the beauty of autumn.


And now, its so cold I think I'm turning in to ice. Its 11 degrees now and it has been raining the whole day :( Please god, give me back the sun.
I'm sitting at home, fully wrapped up with 2 jackets, long pants, gloves, socks and bedroom slippers and I still feel my bulu roma standing up T.T
Give me back my autumn please!!! Give me some warmth please!! :(
Oh doesnt this looks amazing??
*Fountain at Carlton Garden*
*Fountain at Carlton Garden*
It looks more amazing when the sun is shining on it. So god, please give me back my sun so I can take a few awesome pictures there.Now, is busy busy busy!! Test on friday. Product critique assignment. Infectious disease assignment. Infectious disease test. Oh why must Monash torture us like that. They love to cramp everything in the last few weeks, then by the time you know it, its finals. No time to breathe some air.
I hate you. I need a break.
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment