I'm so super sien and bored!! I cant think of anything to do so here am I blogging. Whyyyy is staying at home so boring?
If I sleep, mum will scold and say Im wasting too much time.
If I watch drama on my laptop, mum will say wasting time.
If I on the light in my room and watch drama, mum will say wasting electricity and time.
If I on aircond mum will say wasting electricity.
If I keep going out, mum will say waste money waste petrol. T
hen WTF YOU WAN ME TO DO LA??!
On light cannot, on aircond cannot, watch drama cannot, sleep cannot, go out cannot.
I think I'll go crazy soon!! What kind of holidays is this man!?? I miss my freedom in Melbourne.
Please MunLi tahan one more year then I'm moving out of this house!! Can't wait for the day that I can move out of this house and say byebye to my mum!!
Since I was so bored at home and I can't do all of the things I mentioned above, I decided to spring clean my room, my cupboard, my drawers, to make room for more stuffs. And while going through all the stuffs inside, I found so many memorable stuffs. Its like walking down memory lane :)
Love letters from primary school, secondary school wtf. Presents, my rings (yes I have a lot :P), especially my favorite one which was still so shiny and still fits my finger. My necklace, I remember it being my favorite necklace last time and the pendant is very unique (a heart shape with 2 flowers, pink and purple at the side. I wanna wear it, but I'm scared the bf would mind? =/) So instead of throwing them all away, I placed it one by one back into my drawers. So much for trying to clean things up. LOL
And I finally got to eat at dai lou's new japanese restaurant in Menjalara with the ex college mates.
Its called Kiraku Japanese Restaurant.
Address:
*So much foood yummmy!* I forgot the names of the food already haha sorrry :P
For me, I thought the food there was good! As in up to my expectations. It definitely taste much much much better than Sakae Sushi. If wanna compare with Zanmai, I would say it has equal standards. Price wise, for me it was okay because most of the Japanese Restaurants I go to would be priced about the same. Definitely cheaper than Edo Ichi ok! Edo Ichi is the most expensive Japanese Restaurant I've been to! I would prefer this restaurant anytime. Kla I'm helping to promote abit ma since it belongs to Dai Lou! :D
So, if you guys are bored of going to the same old Zanmai or Senjyu or Umaiya or whatever, why not give this place a try? :)
I will definitely be going back a few times to bring the bf along with me :)
And as usual, Fridays will always be dinner dates with the bf. My plan was to go to Paradigm to look for a pair of wedges that I saw in 1U but didnt have my size there so I was gonna check out the outlet in Paradigm. We had no idea where to have dinner yet.
Manatau I saw a banner that said '20% discount Opening Promotion at D Italiane Kitchen'. Hehe how could anyone resist that right?
Our conversation when we were sitted at the restaurant waiting for our food ~
Mun: Eh sorry la I tot wanna save money and eat something cheap like KFC one. Buthen D Italiane Kitchen 20% discount worr.. Don't eat very wasting!! Right right?
Hou: Ya right, someone said wanna eat Plan B just now one.
Mun: Got meh, where got. I was just saying ni. I memang wana eat KFC one =P
Haahaha. Ok la but the bill was really damn cheap. For all the food we ordered below, the bill only came up to rm60+ like wtf so cheap?! So its worth la right? :D Discounts like these do not come everyday one ok. So when the opportunity comes, must faster grab it first :P
*Calzone, Baked 3 cheese, and Mushroom Soup*
It was a really really really satisfying dinner!! So much for trying to diet. I promise to diet from Sunday to Thursday every week and let myself eat whatever I want on Fridays and Saturdays!!I even have a daily diet plan ok. Morning drink oats and eat fruits for breakfast. Lunch eat like normal but cut down on carbs. Dinner vege only. No carbs!! Oh and must eat dinner before 6.30pm! Haha hopefully the next time when I step on the weighing scale, I will be happy with the number that I see :P
*Yamcha last week and I finally got to try the famous Burger Kaw Kaw*
Omg it was so so so sooo goood!!! Its
fried chicken thigh with beef bacon, and cheese and lettuce and onions.
I'm so going back for moarrrrr!! :D
Shared this burger with dear but he let me have most of it cause he saw how much I loveeee it with every bite I took hehehehe.
*Right after the burger, we went to Williams Corner to have Mozzarella Cheese Naan and Strawberry Special* It was goood but for this two, it costed rm22. Wah quite expensive lo.
And I can't wait for my next trip to Singapore with the bf. It will be our first trip for 2013. And yes he promised me, more to come for this year. Hehe actually he was more excited than I am la. He kept asking me to plan on where to eat where to go in Singapore. So yeah this time I'm in charged of planning our whole trip cause he is still busy with his FYP. I'll give him a break from being a planner for once :)
He is so sweet to drive me down to JB for my placement because I said if he dont fetch me down, I'll be taking a bus. And he said NO WAY. Die also dont let you take bus, so dangerous. Awww.. :)
Then he will be staying for 3 days and we will be in Singapore everyday hehehehe cant wait! I already listed down all the food that I wanna bring him to! But after that 3 days, he will be going back up without me and me no bf for a month :( Boooooo
Oh and tomorrow pork noodles with Cher and Hou at ss15 then pyramid shopping! Haha if anyone sees me tomorrow, please act as if you dont know me cause I just straightened my hair today and it looks freaking flat and straight and ugly. It will need one week to look nice. Haha so please hope I dont bump into anyone tomorrow LOL
-mun-





0 comments:
Post a Comment