Monday, May 27, 2013

Another month

Its another month again. Happy 27th month darling :) Hopefully you like the present I gave you, I'm sure it was a surprise to you right? :P


 We dont usually celebrate it every month. But this month, the boy decided to buy me a gift and brought me out for a good dinner.

He had been hinting me many many times about this little gift that he said was 'big in size, but small in value'. And every single day, I was wondering what the hell can it be other than a soft toy?! Which was wrong T.T

Yesterday, I finally saw my gift. This boy bought me a big pillow. Just cause one day, I was randomly telling him bout how thin and not nice my pillow was at home, and how I had to sleep on double pillows every night because mine is too thin. Just that random talk that I was telling him, and he really bought me one. Awwwww :)

He said 'Hoping my gift is useful for you. and also hope it can help ease off some of your insecure tension nowadays.'

It did. I used it for the first time last night, and I overslept today morning. And cause of that, I missed my morning classes LOL. Thanks dear for making me sleep so soundly till I couldn't hear my alarm hahahaha.

He also made me a mini message card.


WHERE GOT PEOPLE DRAW TILL SO CUTE ONE OMG. I LAUGHED WHEN I SAW IT. And he said ' I took 3 hours to draw that funny man, which is me' HAHAHAHA OMG LAUGH DIE ME!!!

p/s: I'm sorry teh sze hou, please dont kill me for showing ur "artwork" ahahahahahaha


*OOTN* 
A simple bodycon dress
 

 

Dinner was at Las Carratas, Taipan. Before that, darling was like asking me to guess where's he bringing me for dinner. The only hint he gave me was Taipan. And I guessed it correctly on the first try. Damn, I'm so good. :P HAHA


 *Complimentary Nachos*

*Mushroom Soup*

*Lamb Chops*

*Mixed Beef and Chicken Fajitas!*


Overall, food was super yummy and the bill came up to rm90, which I thought was quite reasonable. Hehe thanks dearie for the nice dinner :)

Anyway updates over the past week, haha I will be going backwards. From what happened recently to the previous ones.

1. Uncle's wedding in Seremban last Saturday!

*me and sis on the way to the bride's house*

 
 

2. Genting trip

From the whole gang, to only 4 of us that went. Dear was the driver as usual. And we both came home rm200 poorer :( Totally no luck at all!! But it was a fun fun night!! Never had such a big heart attack in my life when I saw Rick losing rm2.7k, and then winning it all back again. It was the most chee kik night of my life!!! We were in the casino until 5am just to teman him win back his money. Phew thank god he managed to....


*As usual, whenever we are up there, we will definitely order their Pork Ribs!*
Full slab of baby pork ribs shared among us 4!! So so satisfied. 
Eventhough I had one of my acute cough attacks and dear told the whole table to shut up and dont talk cause Rick's joke was the one that started my attack LOL.

 *Roulette babeh!!*

*Lunch the next day @ Pan Heong Restaurant in Batu Caves*
Nam Yu Pork, Kao Yuk Mee Hoon, Porridge, and Wa Tan Hor
All was damn damn damn goooood man!!


3. Dinner with Hou's family @ Senjyu! My favorite Japanese restaurant! They have the freshest salmon sashimi ever!!!! 


*Salmon Belly and Salmon Sashimi*
THE BOMB OMG

*Rainbow Maki*

Ordered much much more and the total bill came up to rm400 for 6 people!! Lol but we had a voucher which gave us rm150 off the total bill. So it was damn worth lo!!!

Hmm so I guess thats all for now. Will be busy for the next whole month cause its the exam month!! So back to being kiasu and study.

And no, my new camera hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully soon :(

-mun-

0 comments: