Urghh so angry now I swear I can explode into pieces. I tried my very best to keep my cool, I did not throw my temper, I did not scream and shout when I was blamed for something that I feel that I should not be blamed for.
You threw your temper at me again and again and again. The more I kept quiet, the more you threw your temper at me. When I tried to explain that it was all a misunderstanding, you insisted that it was MY FAULT, MY BAD PLANNING, MY STUPIDITY.
I never once pushed the blame to you, OR even said that I had nothing to do with it. I kept saying just a misunderstanding. You misunderstood me, and I misunderstood you, which ended up in us argueing. Instead of trying to work out on a better plan to counter our misunderstood plan, you chose to blame it all on me. Repeating that it was my fault.
You told me that you have your own temper too. How about me? Have u tried to understand me before throwing your temper? Our plans wasn't screwed up because I was out enjoying myself with my friends, shopping, eating etc etc. I was doing my fking quizzes in uni. I was running around 2 tutorial rooms, doing my assignment AND my quiz.
All you know how to say is 'I screw up your plan.' I got blamed for something that I could not predict. I got blamed because I had to fetch my brother to tuition. I got blamed because my bro has tuition at that odd timing. What sense is this?
Seriously FML
-mun-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment