THANKS EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY FOR ME THIS YEAR!!
It was seriously the BEST birthday I ever had....
Thanks to all my AWESOME college friends... Cheryl, Yun Yee, Wai Sum, Kumiko, Kah Ling, Ann Ger, Hui Hui, Ai Chin, Choon Yoong,Ken Yee, Philip, Yik Kang.
Special thanks to Cher who organized this whole thing, Yun Yee who bought the cake, Choon Yoong and Ken Yee who drove us up to Look Out Point.... and the rest who came :) I really LOVE you guys alot!!

And thanks to Kay-Li, Natalie, Roongjeit, Jason who celebrated my birthday for me at Station 1 today...and bought me the cake...I LOVE you guys toooooo!!

p/s: will update bout my birthday celebration soon..when i have the time =P
It was seriously the BEST birthday I ever had....
Thanks to all my AWESOME college friends... Cheryl, Yun Yee, Wai Sum, Kumiko, Kah Ling, Ann Ger, Hui Hui, Ai Chin, Choon Yoong,Ken Yee, Philip, Yik Kang.
Special thanks to Cher who organized this whole thing, Yun Yee who bought the cake, Choon Yoong and Ken Yee who drove us up to Look Out Point.... and the rest who came :) I really LOVE you guys alot!!
And thanks to Kay-Li, Natalie, Roongjeit, Jason who celebrated my birthday for me at Station 1 today...and bought me the cake...I LOVE you guys toooooo!!
p/s: will update bout my birthday celebration soon..when i have the time =P
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment