Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I realised.....

I realised that I cant multitask at all...Like i cant talk on the phone and reply smses at the same time..I cant watch my drama and chat at the same time...I just cant do a few things at a time...Even when it comes to driving @@

Today, as usual, i almost met with an accident at a roundabout..Ok i admit i seriously dont know how to use a roundabout...muahahahaha thats why i always avoid using roundabouts..but today i just felt like using it..But the accident that almost happened today wasnt because I did not know how to use a roundabout ok..It was not my fault at all..

This stupid Saga, it just STOPPED right in the middle of the roundabout...and it stopped SUDDENLY...and its brake lights were spoiled so wth laaa how was i supposed to know that he was gonna stop right there!!!


My 1st reaction : press brakes as hard as possible and CURSE real loud!!
2nd reaction : check to make sure that the car behind me managed to brake as well..phew lucky it did..orelse saya pun susah lor
3rd reaction : shocked......stone for few seconds =/


Usually people's 1st reaction would be to step on their brakes and honk as loud as possible..But for me, hehehhe sorry la i cant..I either can step on my brakes or honk..cant do both at once XD hahhaha maybe cause my brain process stuffs toooooo slow...Thats why I seldom honk people..Its not that I'm a good driver I dont honk.Its just that I'm tooo slow to honk =P HAHHAHAHAHAAHAH...anyway my honk sounds so sissy people would probably laugh at my honk...@@ so usually I curse everytime something like this happens..
Like really loud "F**K YOU LA!!!"..I only curse when i'm driving dont worry..I'm not so ganas one lehh XD


Haha luckily, i'm always driving alone so no one will ever hear or see my "ganas" side =P What to do, hands too slow to respond so needa use my mouth to lepaskan my anger XD



Muahahahha anyway, 3more weeks and I'm done with Secret Recipe!! wooohooo!!! Like finally!! People who said that I was sure to quit without finishing my contract, muahahahahahah see i did it!!!!!!=D so now must belanja me makan XD


The hardest thing about work now is to keep my eyes open..Like seriously.. I can fall asleep anytime!! There's NO WORK for me to do!!!! I rather they give me something to do!! Better than me sitting there stoning...@@ And why does Michelle get to decorate the Christmas tree at work... I also wanna help to decorate..Why no one wanna ask me =( why does she get to help out during the training thingy....so fun... i also wanna help..=( sien... bye




-mun-

0 comments: