Anyway, after our stacko game, Kay said " I wanna go toilet" ...and I was like..eh i also wanna go..I stood up and then suddenly a waiter came and placed a cake in front of me....STONE again @@ Yea i know im damn superrrrr blurrrr.....I seriously did not know about the cake eventhough Kay was holding it behind her when she came out of the car..
Hahaha anyway thanks alot for the cake =) Really appreciate it...Muahahaha not bad right...Two cakes this year :) So I get to make 2 wishes this year =P ahahhahahah greedy me I know...
*My mango juice and soup*
*mushroom chicken chop*
*uber cool "stacko"* with Jason staring at it,hoping he can topple it with his evil eyes XD
*RJ the NOOB...who made the whole thing fall*
*Kay : i'm the Chor Dai Di pro* XD
*RJ : dun look at my cards la*
*Support Daddy = Support Carlsberg =D*
*My birthday cake*
p/s : they made me bury my head into the cake also..and this time i licked the candle out =P
and and RJ is superrrrr evil!!!! He blew the candles on my cake!! Omg its my cake...teruk!!I didnt even get to blow my own cake.hpmhhhhh
p/s : they made me bury my head into the cake also..and this time i licked the candle out =P
and and RJ is superrrrr evil!!!! He blew the candles on my cake!! Omg its my cake...teruk!!I didnt even get to blow my own cake.hpmhhhhh
*Group picture*
Jason, Roongjeit, Mun Li, Kay-Li, Natalie
Jason, Roongjeit, Mun Li, Kay-Li, Natalie
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment