Ok la I feel this blog is getting boring. Like I have nothing to write about, and the co-owner of this blog always MIA! Lol I guess the only reason why I'm still updating this blog would be because the bf loves reading it whenever he's bored.
So it means I'm writing something boring for someone bored to read? Hmmm :P
Anyway, our usual Friday outing. This time I requested for Thai food! Had been wanting to try out My Elephant Thai Restaurant for a while already. So he brought me there obviously. Since when he ever says no to my requests :D
Totally forgot what was the name of this dish
*Tomyam Chicken with Red Chili Paste*
*Roast duck in Thai Green Curry*
Ordered 3 dishes to share among the 2 of us. Haha and we totally over ordered! Was so full that I had to tapao the green curry back. Lol theres a reason why we ordered so much k. Its because he was cash-less and he was planning to use his credit card but the minimum is rm50 to sign his card. So yeah the total bill came up to rm70 :P
Quite cheap I would say for the huge portion. Food was good and environment was good too! Definitely WILL be back :)
One thing I didn't like was the waiter kept pestering me to finish my food quick. Like for a couple of times, I was busy whatapps-ing my friends and the waiter kept coming to me and asking me to finish my food quick cause it was near their closing time. And we weren't the last customers lo. Still got other people ok. Like wtf he dont even let me use my phone *cockstare him* GGRRRRRRRR
On Saturday, dear brought me for my first Matta fair. And I didn't like it at all. Lol so crowded and I didn't know we had to pay rm4 to get in. Like wtf shouldn't this kinda things be free? @@ The only reason we were there was to check out cheap packages for our Lang Tengah trip in july. Hopefully our plan works out. Hmmm I trust that dear will make it happen for me! :P
After that was going to Curve to get my printer fixed and I ended up dragging Hou for some shopping :P Made him buy 2 working tops which looked so yeng on him!!
Then was dinner-ing at Hungry Hogs, ss15 with his bunch of NOISY friends.
Lol I tell you, they can be really really noisy man. Keep talking all the nonsense, repeating all their jokes, but thats the thing that can make me laugh the most la. His bunch of friends are the friends I hang out the most with nowadays. Haha I guess his friends = my friends. Simple ma right, can go out together :P
*3 little pigs*
I think it's pork patty, ham, cheese, and bacon*

It was so so only. Their standard dropped a little, because I remembered it to be better the last time I was here.
Snowflakes was having some promotion so we decided to Round 2 there. And at 9 something, everyone wanted to go back home but I didn't allow!! I keep insisting 'So early!! I don't wana go home yet!!'
LOL so everyone had to sit there and teman me until 10.30 pm when rick finally asked me 'so can go home already anot?' HAHA okla they are quite nice laa sometimes :P
Anyway thats all for now.
Ending the post with my favorite picture for now!
'ni ke yi chong ming yi dian ma?? (you can be smarter abit anot?)'
I guess I will be more sensitive when I'm PMS-ing so whatever small thing he does just triggers me!! Haha but yeah no doubt I love him :)
Will be back when there's something interesting to update.
-mun-


0 comments:
Post a Comment