Hmmm yesterday I was just staying home the whole day watching series. And at night, mum came home and told me that my cousin's son was in the hospital due to some accident where a metal gate collapsed on him.
So I drove her to Sunway hospital. And thank god he is fine :) Just some bruises on his face and cuts on his head and a twisted ankle. Other than that, he is okay.
Hehe and he was on a drip which I was damn fascinated with the machine that controls the amount of volume delivered into his veins. Wow so now I know how they controlled it. First time seeing it lor.
And the NaCl solution plus glucose solution which was given intravenous. Cool! I've learn how to calculate the percentage concentration and all that. And also the amount of ml given per minute! Lol even though I still sucked at calculating all those =/
I'm kind of getting interested in the course I'm taking now. Haha hopefully I will be able to complete my 4years and graduate to be a pharmacist la!
Have to go to the hospital again later. Then fetch mum to repair her car so I can drive it tomorrow! And at night, aunt's CNY open house :) Looking forward to it cause she has awesome food!!
Tomorrow, will be heading over to One U with the monash friends. Shopping again! Yay! :D Lol but I'll be the driver tomorrow cause none of them knows the way there. Plus BU is the place that I'm familiar with cause I'd studied there for more than a year.
Other than that, my holidays are wasted staying at home :( Sucks to be me. But I better enjoy the next few weeks before uni starts because after that , I wouldn't even have the time to breathe.
Seriously, life in Monash is killing. Especially my course. Where most of the students in other courses have classes like 3 times a week only and finishing super early at 2 pm. I have classes every single day from 9am till 5 pm. Killing me :(
I will have no free time at all to do anything, not even watch my series. Haha but oh well, I chose this course so I have no choice but to bear with it for another 3 years and hopefully when I graduate, I will earn lots of money! *day dreaming* HAHA!
Hehe but I have my special spy in Australia Monash who helps me damn alot and gives me lots of tips! Will keep in contact with him for the next 3 years to help each other for the benefit of both of us! Lol he is like some god! Super smart :D
Thats all for now. Bye!
-mun-
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment