Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy CNY! :)

heyyy!! I'm back from the place which is super hot and has no internet AND water supply.

p/s : tham hui min and tham chee chew, toooo bad you have no internet now!! Lol hopefully the water supply is back so you all can bath there XD Hahahahahahahhaha!!



Went back to Ayer Hitam for reunion dinner on Wednesday night. After dinner, watched tv and played with some firecrackers. Hehe this year I saw 3 super awesome fireworks! It was damn super big and nice because the house opposite ours was the one who released it so the whole sky was filled with it!!! :DD First time i was so close and it was so big lo :)

Thursday, i slept practically the whole day other than eating. And at night, when all the kids were asleep, my uncle brought out the ba gua! Rawrrrr we started eating ba gua in the middle of the night at 2am =P hehe

Friday, the 2 awesome cousin came back in the morning. Which made my day much much better. Played cards that night. And that night was fun lo! Even though I sucked so badly in Blackjack and in 5 minutes I lost rm8 so I decided to not play anymore. I not ong mahh that night so better pull out first before I lose more money :P Or else I might gamble away the bmw horrr ;P

Damn not ong lo!! All the money was going to my brother cause he was damn super super super ong that night! Peoples stack of money were decreasing while his stack became higher and higher till the banker pulled out and didn't want to play anymore. Haha! Pro brother!

Today morning, woke up super super early and went out for breakfast. Then came home, played more Blackjack which I won rm3! Haha I'm super proud of myself ok!! At least I decreased my lost from rm8 to rm5.

Thankiew chee chew for letting me play cheat and giving me money to play :P When I lost, he just take back his own money, but when I won, he gave me money. Yay! How awesome is my cousin! :D


Overall, CNY was not too bad this year :) Had fun and I'm looking forward to the next 3 weeks before uni starts :P Hehehe


till then,
mun

0 comments: