Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm bored of staying at home :(

The good friend RJ is back! :) Yay finally. Hehe. We had swimming plans yesterday but due to some circumstances, it had to be postponed to next week.

So yesterday while I was chatting with him on msn, he told me he was going Summit for awhile to renew his L license. And me, being so bored at home. I said ' I also want to gooooo!! ' Lol so he told me he's going for awhile only but I didn't care so he said ' okla I come fetch you now '

Wheeeeee!! My driver and my best buddy is back! :)

So that was how random our plan was. He picked me up which he had to turn one big round but I don't care I still wanna go cause I'm damn sien. Then we went to Summit where he gaotim his license stuffs then I conned him into staying longer to teman me shopping :P

Walked the whole place and most of the shops were not open la. Still CNY holidays. So after like 1 hour plus we left.

Then he wanted to send me home and I said ' noooo i don't wanna go home so early plsss *gives innocent face* =P '
p/s : it always works heh! :P


So he brought me to usj9, went to the post office then we went and eat apam balik! :D Hehe my favorite! Then after that, he said ' no more, we are going home now '

Awww so oklo. And we were supposed to go out yamcha today with Kay-Li but unfortunately she couldn't make it, so we need to postpone it again. Maybe tomorrow? :) Lol

The most important thing is, I need to get out of this house. I need some one to take me out. Please. Thanks. Bye


-mun-

0 comments: