Left Subang at 9.30am and was back at 11pm.
First stop, Curry Laksa at Donald & Lily.
Awesome laksa. Loved the curry soup! :)
Chendol at Donald & Lily.
The chendol here is way better than any chendol in Subang because the gula melaka used is much sweeter and thicker.
The chendol here is way better than any chendol in Subang because the gula melaka used is much sweeter and thicker.
Headed over to the beach. Dunno what beach is this la @@
Ate popiah. I guess this was the famous popiah because a friend said that usually they have to queue up for an hour to get it.
Haha it was good! The popiah was stuffed to the max lo.
Everything kept falling out when I was eating it.
Next stop, the famous Nadeje for their Mille Crepe.
Original flavor. I love this super alot!!!!!
Tasted much much nicer compared to other flavors.
Tasted much much nicer compared to other flavors.
*tiramisu, strawberry, cheese, original*
After that, satay celup at Capitol.
Abit overrated la this place. The food was okay only. Nothing really great so I don't know why there is always a long queue of people waiting outside. We were lucky that we arrived early so we did not have to wait long.
the kakak putting the peanut and dont know wat else inside
our tray of food :D
Next, we went Jonker Street. Walked around then we got tired, and thirsty. So we went to Jonker 88 for their famous chendol.
Had the durian chendol. Super niceeee! Nicer than the Chendol we had at Donald & Lily.
After that, it was time to go home. Cause I had to reach home before 12. Sad :( Or else we could have sat the Menara Taming Sari.
Hehe I was a happy happy girl :)
-mun-

0 comments:
Post a Comment