Friday, May 4, 2012

All is good!

I can't wait for Sydney trip!!! We just booked our accommodation yesterday night and we got quite a nice boutique hotel for a reasonable price so I'm happy! ;D Plus Hou managed to convince one of his friend to join us on this trip, which means we have a DSLR, cause that friend has one!!! :DDDD


Hou planned the trip so nicely already! He even gave me an itinerary on what we will be doing for that 10 days there! Where to bring me, what to eat. He even included shopping into the plan! :D Omg how awesome is he!! <3

Blue Mountain, Jenolan Cave, Opera House, Darling Harbour, China Town, Hunter Valley, Manly Beach, Bondi Beach, Fish Market for Sashimi, Hurricane Grills for pork,lamb and beef ribs (yes I'm so gonna eat all 3!!), coffee hunting (cause he knows I LOVE coffee..he even included it in the plan!:D)


I think I'm gonna get fat in Sydney but no worries our hotel has a gym! Hahaha how cool is that!


We had a small issue with our hotel today afternoon and I was like so worried, I kept msg-ing Hou and asking him what we should do. I kept thinking bout it the whole time, worried that we would lose our money that we had already paid.


But all he said was 'dont worry, I will settle it.. Leave it to me k..dont gan cheong dont think about it anymore. most also we will lose the money we paid but I still can afford to lose that'


Thank god all is solved now :) I know I can count on him anytime to solve all my problems. Thanks dear. One step closer to our trip!! Can't wait to see you la!! It has been 3 months man!! :( Another 2 more months till I get to see u :( BOOO....



Exams please pass faster so I can start with my holidays!! Gold Coast, Sydney...So near yet so far :( Haihhh....



Anyway, I bought home my newest baby today...


*Portable heater*
Yes its now MY BABY. I will sayang it like my baby because without it I will DIE.


Yesterday night was one of the most horrible night ever! I couldn't sleep the whole night because I was shivering under 3 layer of jackets, and 2 layers of quilt with gloves and socks on. I only slept when I saw daylight ok!! Then I told myself that night, the minute I wake up in the morning, the first thing I will do is to get a heater!! Its too suffering. I can't save this kinda money!!


Hehe and when I brought this baby home, I was smiling non stop :) Small things like this makes me happy la :P



Ok thats all for tonite.. My baby is currently warming up my bed and quilt before I sleep :P

Nites people.



Oh a picture at Bersih 3.0 in Melbourne. LOL i was kinda fail cause I went late coz I couldnt wake up :P hehe so when we reached there, the amount of ppl left was this much only HAHA..



-mun-

0 comments: