Today morning, I saw an advertisement on fb, and the next minute, I'm picking up my hp and calling my bf, who was still sound asleep.
Hou: Hello *sleepy voice*
Mun: Dear wake up!! Faster!!!!! Go to Paradigm mall and buy something for me!! NOW!!!
Hou: Huh? What? *Blur voice*
Mun: I ask u to faster wake up ahhhh..Fasterr! Got promotion! After no more size I emo u ahhh :(
Haha my bf is so damn AWESOME!! Thanks dear!! :P He went over to Padini, and fought with all the other females there to get the correct size for my skirt. Haha it must be a very funny scene seeing a guy choosing skirts :P Not only him, he dragged his brother along too. And to be exact, his brother snatched the black skirt in S size for me. HAHAHA so funnnny XD
And the skirt only cost rm9!! Like seriously damn freaking cheap. Go pasar malam also cant get a skirt for RM9 lo..
I cant wait to visit that new mall! I've seen the list of tenants there! And his mum's new shop is there too. I'm sure that will be our new 'lepak' place when I'm back :P
p/s: they have d'italian kitchen there too!!! Another good reason to be going there more often :P
Tomorrow will be our last day of going to Monash Parkville. 2 tests tomorrow then it will be the end of the semester. I'll definitely miss Monash Parkville (eventhough its like the lousiest and smallest monash campus ever. how come we dont get to study at a much cooler campus, like Clayton. So unfair) . Haha hopefully I'll remember to take a few pics tomorrow as memories :)
Ok gtg study now!!! Bye!
-mun-
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment