Monday, May 14, 2012

Stress time

Its the time of the semester again :( 2 more weeks and I'll be done with the semester, then comes the stressful study break and before we know it, its finals. Boo


But on the bright side, the faster we get this over with, the faster we get to enjoy the rest of our stay here :) I have lots of things planned for after the 15th of June. Hehe :P Top on my list will be SLEEP. Because I can foresee that I will be sleep-deprived soon!!!


Hehe and daddy will be coming over to Melbourne again for work in the first week of June! To be more precise, on the first day of my exam. So happppy!! :D Hopefully I will have the time to meet him for more meals so I can cross out a few places that I wanted to try on my list ;P Plus I can pass him more stuffs to bring home because I'm damn sure my bag will be overweight when I'm going home in July :P


And and I'm finally done with all the Integrated Therapeutics Tutorial!! Wheee last one was today! So happy! I hated it a lot cause I was put through some embarrassing moments during the past tutorial. LOL phobia ok! Today's tutorial went smoothly and I was happy :)


Now, I'm left with one assignment, 2 more tutorials, and 2 more tests. Please come and go quick!


Anyway, food updates :P


*Indonesian cuisine-Bali Bagus*
Free meal given by Unilodge again :P Thats the only reason why I <3 Unilodge.
*Beef ribs in Peanut Sauce, with Fried Egg and Sambal*



*Rootbeer Float! Omg i miss this so so much!!!!!*



*Lunch at a vegetarian eat-all-you-can place for $5.50*
Its supposed to be Thai Curry. But honestly, it tasted NOTHING like Thai Curry. To me, it was just indian dhal sauce with potatoes and carrots. I didnt like it :( Couldn't even finish this plate.




*And a random dessert plan in the middle of the night- at Dessert Story* :)
Mango Sago with Coconut Milk. It was good! But I was eating this and shivering under my 3 layers of clothes HAHA :P




Okie I guess thats all for now. Back to studying peptic ulcer.



p/s: I'm gonna be having a DSLR to play with in Sydney for the 10 days!! Omg I love Teh Sze Hou so freaking much for borrowing it from his friend just for me cause I've been bugging him for so long that I WANT A DSLR!!!!! Plus of course his fren is so freaking awesome to lend such an expensive camera to me. Hehe thankiewww so muchhhhh :DD I promise I will protect it with my life. I wont let anything happen to your baby :D I cant wait to take awesome pictures in Sydney!!!!!! My dream <3



-mun-


0 comments: