I realized when its nearing exam period, the blog will be full of emo posts on studies.
Haih..Is it my problem that I always cant achieve what I strive for? Is it because I'm just plain stupid or is it because my method of studying is wrong?
Until now, I really DONT understand. How come some people can just dont study and score, while some people really study hard but don't get the outcome that they want.
Marks came out yesterday while I was halfway studying for another test and I was very upset. I know I should have expected that results seeing that I didn't know how to do half the paper, but still I was expecting a little bit higher. And when I asked my frens bout their marks, I felt worse. Because we had the same notes, we had the same everything, but why are theirs much higher :(
Sometimes I feel its better to not ask how much other people got. I know its just me being kiasu. Hou always tells me ' Do not compare with what other people got. As long as you did your best, thats enough'
But again, the question popped up, 'Did I really do my best?'. I don't know.
-mun-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment