Tuesday, November 13, 2012

20% done!

First part of OSCE -done :) I guess I did fairly well today. Hopefully the upcoming ones will be as good.

And I am so disappointed because my next placement will be at Hospital Putrajaya!!! Whyyyy did they give me Putrajaya :( I wanted JB so so so badly. Why am I always so unlucky!?? Ishh. Hopefully I'll be able to persuade my friend to trade places with me so that I can go to JB. Please let me go to JB can anot??!


Anyway I started instagram! Haha Cher and YK had been asking me to start it for a long time already but I was just too lazy, so yeah I signed up for it few months ago but never posted any picture. Till last week. I just decided I wanted to play Insta. So I told Cher to 'follow me' HAHAHA :p But currently I only have one picture la. Don't know what to post there also =/


*My first pic on Instagram*

I used to like Nandos alot cause of the reasonable price for 1/4 chicken with 2 side dishes. But the other day when we had it for dinner, we realized that they raised the price by rm2 so ok fine la its only rm2. Not only that, the size of the chicken was so so small and the portion of the side dish was much less compared to last time. And worst part was, when I asked for some dressing for my salad, they gave me Thousand Island sauce and in the bill, they charged me rm2 for it. Like wtf they didnt even told me that it was chargeable. When Hou paid the bill, I promised myself, I will never ever step into Nandos ever again. No more!!



And last Saturday, dear took me for awesome food all the way at Batu Caves. For some unknown reason, all the roads were jammed up so it took us more than an hour to reach! Haha everyone was busy enjoying themselves in the car with either the newspaper or tablet for games and me obviously sleeping but my poor darling had to drive while cursing all the way ahahahaha :P

Thank God the food was GOOD. I really really like it alot. So I guess it's worth all the trouble going there :P

Didnt snap any pictures on that day because everyone was already starving when we reached, so obviously even before I took our my camera, the food was all gone. So I took some pictures from another person's blog :)

Oh btw, name of this place is Restoran Pan Heong.

*This was the only picture that I snapped*
Wat Tan Hor. So freaking good!!!!

*Kao Yoke Mee Hoon*
My favorite among all!


Sang Yu (snake head fish) and Century Egg Porridge


 Nam Yu (fermented bean curd) Pork


And also chicken wings. Price was rm15 per person. So freaking cheap okay considering the amount we ate. Hehe definitely will be back :)


 Cher, bring you go makan when you're back ok! Plus I miss the Cheras pork thingy too!! Lets go makan!! :D


And Hou discovered a new game which he downloaded on my tablet and now I'm hooked on it!! Ishhh so irritating sometimes when I dont win but its freaking addictive!! Hehe


-mun-

0 comments: