Anyway, 1 paper down, 2 more to go. Plus OSCE. I seriously do not know what will happen during OSCE, totally unprepared for it, but I will take one thing at a time. First concentrate on my remaining 2 papers and worry bout OSCE later. 40% of total marks. Please dont kill me OSCE :( Please be nice to me :(
I was warned by a senior that the next paper would be as tough as the previous one, due to time constraint! I had learned my lesson and now I will ensure that I manage my time properly. Time management is the factor. Seriously what the hell is wrong with Monash?! Are they trying to test our knowledge or how fast we can write??!
Like what someone told me 'You know how to swallow your lecture notes already, now its time to learn how to vomit it out as fast as possible' Weird sentence but make sense! Hahahaa
And something random, why am I getting fatter day by day? Its not like I eat alot lo. I eat normal meals everyday only ma. Ok la I promise to TRY my best to jog 3 times a day after I'm done with exams. Haha very funny I said that so many times already but never actually done it before
And random pictures now...
Found a nice cozy bar/cafe at Setia Walk Puchong. I love the ambiance of that place le. So cosy, so homey.
Plus food was good too! :D
And while searching my folder of pictures, I came across this. Damn, I miss churros.
Like seriously.
And I miss all the food in Melbourne. Food that can never be found here :(
My favorite dessert place in Melbourne. I regretted not going a few more times before coming home :(
I miss dressing up and going on random dinner dates with the housemates :(
This was taken during the last day of our exams last semester.
Damn emo now. I miss Melbourne like crazy.
Nian asked me 2 days ago. He said 'Do you miss Melbourne?,' My reply was Ofcourse! And he said 'I miss home'.
I don't mind trading places with him. He can come home while I go back to Melbourne. Can can? :D
And most importantly, he reminded me about 'Eh your lengzhai that always sing outside Unilodge not here d leh'.. Omg my Kimman. Why must he remind me :( Emo. Btw u damn outdated la. Kimman went back HK damn long already LOL. My 2nd regret was not able to listen to Kimman sing for the last time during my last night. I really went out to find him!! Along Swanston, Bourke, but no sign of him :( So saddd :(
-mun-
___________________________________________
Another random thought, few days ago I was having this small talk with Hou and I was wondering, will they both ever be friends again? Can we all be friends again? Why can't all of us be friends? Everything happened so long ago, I am happy with my life now, he found his own happiness again. So isn't it time to forget the past? I feel so guilty for making 2 best friends no longer talking to each other. I found out how 'gay' they used to be. Omg beh tahan.
I still remembered when I met him in Melbourne after not seeing him for a year since that incident. I was busy playing with the DSLR and when I looked up, I saw him looking at me. My heart stopped, because it was so sudden and that 3 secs of eye contact before I quickly looked away. Coincidentaly, a random guy came and talked to me at that point of time and so I was given an opportunity to be distracted. And few days later when I met Nian, he asked me 'eh you met sako that day ah?'. I was damn shocked and I asked how did he know. He said 'Sako told me' and after hearing what he said, I felt guilty and I promised myself that the next time if we ever meet again, I will go up and say hi to him. But nah, we didnt meet again.
How much longer must we all avoid each other? Its kind of awkward rite.. Hmmm hopefully everything is fine now I hope?



0 comments:
Post a Comment