*Candlelight dinner @ The Hill*
p/s: please praise my photography skill :P
Had our monthly celebration yesterday and our initial plan was Jarrod and Rowlins at Bukit Damasara but it closed down!! And we didn't know until we reached there. So sad ok. I loved that place so so much :(
Thank god we had a back up plan, which was to go further up the road to a restaurant located on a hill, thus the name of the restaurant.
No pictures of us because the place has really really dim lightning (you know la, romantic ma). I seriously hate this kinda place lo with this kinda lighting. Its impossible to take nice photos!! Unless you're using a super pro camera la.
And also the bf has the worst photography skills ever. Like seriously, he makes me look super ugly in all the pictures that he takes, its either ugly or fat or blur pictures. So i gave up after awhile and decided to take pictures of the food ONLY.
And all the food pictures are also kinda blurry cause I had to use super slow shutter speed to make sure the picture is bright enough and I have a huge problem with shaky hands :(
*Sashimi Salad with Sesame Sauce- RM28*
It was good but I prefer the one at Sushi Zanmai.
Hou hates it because of the raw fishes.
*The Green Monster- Juicy Lamb Patty with Potato Wedges with Green Goo (meaning the mint-based sauce) -RM28. This was super super awesome!! :D*
*The Hill Signature Pan Fried Salmon served with a side of sauteed spinach- RM38*
This was not too bad, but I felt that the fish was kind of dry in the middle part.
*And this is my fav of all!!*
Their winning cocktail 2011- Coco Nutz -RM28
Ingredients: Malibu, Rum, Condensed Milk, Fresh Coconut Juice, Coconut Cream
This was so so goood!! It tasted so unique. Hehe I practically drank the whole thing myself as Hou said 'he needs to drive' LOL. So he only took a few sips :P
*SS photo before leaving :P*
Because it has been way too long since I last dressed up!
*Outfit of the Night*
-------------------------------------------------------
And today morning, the sister came and woke me up and said 'wake up now and I will cook you breakfast'.
I looked at her, thought for awhile and said 'Liar...' and went back to sleep. LOL
And she said 'I'm serious!'
Gave her my deep thought look and said 'cheh you go out tapau wan...'
And she said 'No, I'm really cooking'
I said 'Ok let me sleep another 20minutes laaaa'
Hehe and guess what breakfast she made for me??
*Sausages from Germany, Bacon with bits of melted cheese and Fried egg*
Why is my sister so nice ? LOL
-mun-





0 comments:
Post a Comment