First happy news - I am going to JB!! Yippie Yay yay!!! My friend decided to swap places with me :) But the bad thing about JB is the dress code. I heard that our preceptor is super strict MALAY and so she insisted that we cant wear TIGHT pants or TIGHT blouse or skirt and we cant tuck in our shirts. Like wtf what stupid rule is that?? So it means that I have to dig my mum's closet for baggy auntie clothes and borrow some baju kurung from my cousin.
And in my previous blog post I was talking about my OSCE, which the last part went fairly well I guess. I remembered how I was shaking and my heart was beating so fast the whole entire time, being so gan cheong every time the bell rang to change to the next station, and we only had 20 minutes each station and I remembered how I kept looking at the clock and wondering why does 20 minutes go by so quickly. But thank god everything went as what I expected. Hopefully results would be good :)
After OSCE, we had our pharmacy Year End Party :)
*With the best lecturer of our pharmacy course :) Sadly she will be leaving us soon :(*
*Yeah I'm with Stupid :P*
Please excuse my tired, oily face. It was after a long day in uni right after OSCE exams
And after the party, I went for Round 2 with the KBU gang, which they were already waiting for me at Rock Cafe nearby to yamcha. I feel so loved :)) They purposely came all the way to Sunway to yamcha with me plus they had to wait for me for an hour.
Next morning, we attended Yune's graduation at Sunway Hotel.
*The KBU gang ;)*
*Credits to Yik Kang*
*Then hou took me to Setia City Mall. My first time there. The main reason of going there is H&M shop but nothing caught my eye.* I'm more interested with shopping online recently :P Hehe
Then on Monday morning, I was out the whole day with the dear friend Cher. See I'm such a good friend! She just came back the night before and the next morning I was so nice to be her driver. We wanted to have Curry Wan Tan mee but it was closed so we changed to FSF Char Siew. Then took her to Tropicana Mall to get a new simcard then to Damansara Uptown for Gong Cha and for her to get her haircut before sending her home. It was a good day :)
And more lunch and dinner with Hou.
*Bak Kut Teh*
*Our favorite Ikea Meatballs*
*And finally Tong Pak Fu!! Durian Snow Ice* It was the bomb!!!
And just yesterday, we had our inter-uni camp at Outbac Broga. It was organized by Segi Uni again and we Monash students gave our full support! There were so many of us Monash students that we took up one whole bus by ourselves :) Hehe
We have team spirit ok! When one decided to go, all will follow :)
And I'm gonna announce proudly that I went for Flying Fox. Awww I told hou bout it and he said 'I'm so proud of you :)))* Without peer pressure, I would never ever had done it. I was already hesitating for so damn long, before my friends persuaded me to go for it.
She said 'If you're not gonna do it now when you're young, then when are you gonna do it? Wait till you're old meh??! Come on Mun you can do it!! At least you can go around telling people that you did flying fox!!'
It was damn funny. I was already wearing all the head gear and safety ropes and I was about to climb up the super steep stairs up to the tower. When I placed my foot on the first step, I stood there and hesitated for at least 5 minutes. I just stood there and kept thinking whether I should carry on or not while my friend was yelling words of encouragement at me. And the instructor at the top was already getting annoyed with me because all of them had to wait for me. I don't know what got in to me, but I gave in and started climbing. I knew that when I'm up there, I will not have any choice any more but to carry on with the flying fox because thats the only way down.
When I was standing at the platform above and after the briefing, it was time to go down. The instructor said 'Do not slide down until I give you the green light.' And so I just stood at the edge of the platform, looking down below me, seeing humans like ant size below, legs shaking, knowing that there's no turning back. And I kept asking the instructor 'can go already anot?' every 10 seconds. LOL i think she was getting really irritated with me. I kept asking that cause I know if I stand there any longer, I will definitely back out and refuse to jump so I better get it over and done with as soon as possible before I change my mind. And when she finally said 'ok go' I froze for awhile, took a deep breathe and walk off the platform. I didn't even close my eyes for a second!. Aahhhhh it was a good experience and I never ever regretted doing it! I'm so proud of myself to be able to gather the courage to walk off the platform into empty air :) To many of you, it might not be a big deal, but for me it was, cause I'm afraid of heights and i overcome my fear!! :D
After Broga, we came back to Segi at KD and Hou came and picked me up and took me out for dinner with my friends. Then after sending the rest home, we had Round 2 and Round 3 yamcha session with his friends. First was Canai at SS15 till 1am then we changed place to Sea Park for Nasi Lemak.
*Omg nasi lemak at 1.30am can die so fattening!!!!!*
Yamcha till 3 plus then we headed home, and when we reached his house, I totally K.O on the bed straight away. I had no energy left. All I heard was Hou turning on the water in the bathroom then nothing else. I slept like a dead person till the next morning, which I woke up cause my arm muscles were aching like gila due to the activities we did in broga...
Next morning was just staying in where Hou did his FYP and I was busy with my tvb drama. Then in the evening we went out to watch Twilight! Hehe I know rite kesian Hou had to teman me watch such girlie show. He almost fell asleep. I could see his bored face LOL . But the movie was so sweet so romantic awww <3 p="p">
Then at night, we had dinner with his family at Taman Megah. Hou had been telling me bout that place for damn long already. He kept saying that the food there is damn good damn good lol so i finally got to try yesterday. When Hou told me 'eat with my family', i was expecting his parents plus bro only. Manatau when we reached there, it was a table of 10 @@ Uncle aunties cousins. LOL no pictures of the food cause I was damn freaking paiseh k. So many people. Food was just okay only =/
And my friend finally uploaded my last 2 weeks of memories in Melbourne! With the good friends from Monash :) Love the pictures! I love her camera its so clear!!
I was the tour guide plus acting very tourist-y too even though I was already there for 6 months :P
Ahh memories. Melbourne, I will be back :)
*Botanical Garden*
*State Library*
*Shrine of Remembrance*
*SouthBank. My favorite place ever!!!* I miss it so so so much :(
*Brighton Beach and colorful houses :D*
*Sunset*
*Federation Square*
*Melbourne Central*
*And don't you think the Canon looks super good in my hands? :P Damn, I'm meant to own a Canon! Soon!!*
Dont you think the bf's hair looks so yeng here!? Haha our pics are always being captured without us knowing. Like paparazi man!!
*And ending this post with my favorite picture. On a ferry ride in Sydney*
Till next time,
-mun-
3>



























0 comments:
Post a Comment